It’s back to school time already, and time to mark our fall education courses on your calendar.
Don’t forget: as a PSAC member, you are entitled to the new union leave with pay (or reimbursement) for courses offered during the work week, and an allowance for courses offered on a Saturday. Not a penny comes out of your pocket!
These courses will be offered this fall:
- Talking Union Basics (TUB) – September 21 and 22
- Evening Module: Women and City Politics – September 24
- Grievance Handling for Stewards – September 28 and 29
- Evening Module: Facebook and Twitter for Locals – October 15
- Evening module – Phoenix – October 22
- Understanding and Interpreting the Collective Agreement – November 2 and 3
- Our Communities, Our Union, Our Rights: An Introduction to the PSAC for Indigenous Members – November 8 and 9
- Preventing Violence in the Workplace – November 23 and 24
- Retirement Planning – November 30 and December 1
- Duty to Accommodate – December 14 and 15
This is what you have to do!
- Check first the list of our upcoming courses. Once you have find the course, click on the link to the registration form.
- You can open and print the semester schedule.
- Finally, if you want to know more about each course, check the course descriptions.