To vote you must have attended a webinar. You must register for the Webinar to participate by clicking on the link below.
Monday, April 9, 2018 at 6:30 pm closed Language: French
Tuesday, April 10, 2018 at 11:30 closed Language: French
Wednesday’ April 11, 2018 at 11:30 Language: English https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7964661410655621121
Monday, April 16, 2018 at noon in person
Désert Room, Palais des Congrès de Gatineau,
200 promenade du Portage, Gatineau, 3rd Floor
Take note of the following important information:
• If you are several around the same computer, you still have to register individually and you will have to login at the webinar. Presences will be taken;
• To be able to vote, you must have received your PIN (by email or by letter);
• Voting is done electronically the day after the webinar and you can vote until April 26, noon.
• By Regulation 15, you must attend an information meeting by webinar in order to vote;
• Daniel Toutant and Daniel Britton, members of the bargaining team, will be available at the webinar to answer your questions;
• If you have any questions, you can also contact Louise Patrice at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Once registered, you will receive a confirmation e-mail containing information about the webinar access procedure.
We thank you for your attention.
Louise Patrice, Union Representative
PSAC-NCR Gatineau Regional Office
200, promenade du Portage, Suite 310
Gatineau, QC J8X 4B7
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TENTATIVE AGREEMENT