What is it?
An inclusive reading circle meanth to foster dialogue through thought-provoking 'readings':
- creating a dynamic space for conversations
- deepening understanding of ideas
- exploring new perpectives
- a project organized by the PSAC NCR Education Committee with the help of our friends!
How will the reading circle work?
What you have to do to participate:
- Read the text or view the film;
- Show up at 233 Gilmour St. on the reading circle date & time. We'll meet outside in Minto Park—weather permitting; and
- Join the conversation.
Feel free to invite someone else to join you! And don't forget your lawn chair!