Please note that the AGM for the Ottawa Area Council (OAC) will be held on Wednesday March, 14 2018 in the new NCR office Boardroom, at 233 Gilmour St., 6th floor.
- A meal will be served at 5 p.m., followed by the meeting at 5:30 p.m. Please confirm your participation and let us know if you have any dietary constraints by writing to OAC-CRO@psac-afpc.com
- Locals, components and regional committees are entitled to send delegates. For more information please see OAC Bylaws.
- In order to vote, delegates will need to send in their affiliation form signed by their local presidents or the chair of their committee. The form can be found via this link.
- Please note that the positions of Chair, Secretary-Treasurer and the 3 Director positions (and their alternates) will be up for election. Here is the nomination form that can be returned to the nominations committee by fax or email.
- Enclosed is the proposed agenda.
The minutes of the January meeting as well as the proposed changes to the Bylaws received by the executive will be posted online as soon as possible.
Please don't hesitate to contact Raphaëlle Valay-Nadeau if you have any questions 613-560-2568.