CALL FOR NOMINATION – PSAC-NCR
The PSAC National Capital Region (NCR) 9th Triennial Convention will be held in person from June 16 to 18, 2023 at the Ottawa Mariott Hotel.
The following positions will be elected at the 2023 NCR Triennial Convention (subject to any By-law changes):
- Regional Executive Vice-President (1 position)
- Alternate REVP (1 position)
- Regional Treasurer (1 position)
- Members-At-Large (3 positions)
- Alternate Members-At-Large (3 positions)
- Finance Committee members (3 positions)
- Alternate Finance Committee members (3 positions)
- Separate Employer Representative (1 position)
- Alternate Separate Employer Representative (1 position)
Nominations will be accepted virtually using the online forms from February 22, 2023 to April 7, 2023.
The forms will go live as of February 22, 2023 at 12:01 AM using the links below:
The timing of receiving a candidate’s nomination will be as of the time all the forms have been received (that of the candidate, nominator and seconder).
Any questions regarding nominations should be directed to the NCR Regional Coordinator, Verda Cook (email@example.com).
Any PSAC member in good standing may be nominated for a position, subject to any qualifying requirements in the Regional By-Laws (including geographic, equity) regarding each position. Nominators and seconders must also be members in good standing and must be a delegate to the NCR Triennial Convention.
More information on the nomination process and further details can be found in the NCR Call Out