Regional Council Meeting – Winter 2022 (February 12, 2022)
February 12, 2022, 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Registration Deadline - January 31, 2022
Our next NCR Council meeting will be held virtually (on zoom) on February 12th, 2022. Our hours of sitting are 9:00 a.m. to 2 p.m (break every 90 minutes). Everyone is encouraged to participate.
Please refer to the entitlement list that is attached on the invitation email in order to know how many delegates your local can register for this meeting. If there is a possibility that you may not to be able to attend, please ensure to nominate potential alternates as a back-up. Delegate and Observer approvals are as per the directives of your respective bylaws. Agenda and minutes will follow.
Registrations must be received by January 31st.
This is a virtual meeting. Members will be responsible for their own lunch. Costs related to attendance at this meeting are not reimbursed (except, in the case of delegates for regular loss of salary or reimbursement for family care as per the PSAC Family Care Policy).
Please note that if you are a members working under Treasury Board (includes FB), Parks, CFIA, SSHRC, you will want to utilize your employer’s recovery leave for which the employer will be reimbursed by the union.
Please ensure to indicate the governing body that you are representing, the respective approver and your alternate as your back up. Approvals are as per the directives of the applicable bylaws of the governing body. Members must be in good standing to attend.
If you have any questions about this NCR Council meeting, please contact Chems Oka at NCR-RCN@psac-afpc.com or 613-560-2560 for the Ottawa Regional Office and 819-777-4647 for the Gatineau Regional Office.
Thank you for your participation!
Minutes of the November 6th, 2021
Alternate REVP Report
- Treasurer Report
- Communications Committee (CC)
- Conseil régional d’action politique d’Outaouais (CRAPO)
- Comité régional des Femmes Francophones de la RCN (CRFF)
- Directly-Chartered Locals Committee (DCLC)
- Education Committee (EC)
- Health and Safety Committee (HSC)
- Indigenous Action Circle (IAC)
- Members with Disabilities Action Committee (MDAC)
- Ottawa Area Council (OAC)
- Ottawa Regional Women’s Committee (ORWC)
- Pride Committee (PC)
- Racially Visible Action Committee (RVAC)
- Young Workers Committee (YWC)
Separate Employer Representative Reports
- Kim Cardinal
- Richard Weintrager
- Karen Legare-Kenniphaas
- Tony Nicolas
- Lorraine Boyce
- Steve Viens
- Kyle MacDonald
- Joy Morgan
References & Documents
- NCR Bylaws & Regulations
- NCR Council Executive Guide
- PSAC Statement on Harassment
- PSAC Alternate Media Policy
- NCR Committees Flyer
- PSAC Rules of Order, Schedule “A”, Reg. 12, Page 26 (within PSAC Constitution & Regulations)
- Entitlements, Section 16, sub-section 6 a), Page 33 (within PSAC Constitution & Regulations)
- E-Rand Card Form
- E-Pledge Form (for members whose employer is not listed on the E-Rand Form)
- MIGS Form