Treasury Board Ratification Votes – May 24 to June 16, 2023
May 24-June 16, 2023 - ending 12pm ET
Ratification votes for PSAC members in the four Treasury Board groups (EB, PA, SV, TC) will begin on May 24 and end on June 16 at noon ET.
The ratification votes will be conducted using the same online voting platform used for strike votes earlier this year. The same platform will be used for both the obligatory info session and the votes. In order to vote the following is required:
How to vote
- Check your personal email for emails from national communications, email@example.com on May 24 onwards with the link to PSAC’s voting platform and the credentials needed to log in.
- Watch the mandatory information session video so that you may vote afterwards, both on the same platform via the same credentials you received in the above noted.
- Submit your vote after completing the video, on or before the June 16 noon ET deadline also on the same platform via the same credentials noted above.
- Supplementary and separate optional Q&A sessions are available to those who have questions before they vote as questions will not be addressed during the mandatory info sessions.
Non-obligatory virtual Q&A sessions
Non-obligatory virtual Q&A sessions for members across the country including National Capital Region will be held over Zoom and registrations opened on May 24th:
- Friday, May 29, 7 p.m. ET – French
- Monday, June 12, 12 p.m. ET – English
- Monday, June 12, 7 p.m. ET – English
- Thursday, May 25, 12 p.m. ET – English
- Thursday, May 25, 7 p.m. ET – English
- Monday, May 29, 12 p.m. ET – French
- Thursday, June 1, 7 p.m. ET – English
- Wednesday, June 7, 9 p.m. ET – English
- Thursday, June 8, 7 p.m. ET – French
- Thursday, June 15, 7 p.m. ET – French
- Friday, June 16, 9 a.m. ET – English
- Wednesday, May 31, 9 p.m. ET – English
- Monday, June 5, 7 p.m. ET – French
- Wednesday, June 7, 7 p.m. ET – French
- Thursday, June 15, 12 p.m. ET – English
Non-obligatory in-person Q&A sessions
Non-obligatory in-person Q&A sessions for members of the National Capital Region are listed below and registration is not required:
- Gatineau: Thursday, June 8, 12 p.m., 2 p.m., 4 p.m., 6 p.m., and 8 p.m. ET, Hotel V, 585 boul. la Gappe
- Ottawa: Thursday, June 1, 12 p.m., 2 p.m., 4 p.m., and 6 p.m. ET, R.A. Centre, Clark Hall, 2451 Riverside Drive