June 2, 2020 to June 3, 202011:00 am to 4:00 pm233 Gilmour Street, Ottawa, Ontario K2P 0P1 (Map)
LOCATION: VIRTUAL ONLINE INFO SESSION AND VOTE
JUNE 2, 2020 AT 11 A.M. EST: NCR BILINGUAL INFO SESSION
JUNE 2, 2020 FROM 4 P.M. TO JUNE 3, 2020 4 P.M. EST: NCR RATIFICATION VOTE
Members of the PSAC-UNE Local 70395 are invited to vote on a tentative Memorandum Of Understanding (MOU)
- PSAC Regulation 15 makes it clear that all members must attend the information session in its entirety before voting. Information sessions start at the times indicated on the schedule.
- There will be one (1) information session available at 11:00am to 12:00pm
- Attending the webinar info session, being MIGS and having a PIN are the required criteria that will allow members to cast their vote.
STEP 1: PIN
On June 1st PIN letters will be sent to all those we currently have personal emails for. If you have not received your PIN e-mail by the end of this week, please first check your junk mail folder and if it is not found there please contact the NCR regional offices at email@example.com or (613) 714-4829 providing your name and personal e-mail address.
STEP 2: UPDATE MIGS STATUS OR SIGN RAND CARD
- If you are on extended leave
If you are not a member in good standing (MIGS) you can make a request to the National President. A new online form has been created to facilitate this process. The National President will respond to your request, which you can send to: firstname.lastname@example.org. This will ensure you are a MIGS member and you can proceed to Step 3.
- If you have not signed a card or your status is Rand
If you are a Rand member in our system, it means we do not have a signed membership card for you on record. Under the current pandemic circumstances, you can fill out and sign a pledge card which will allow the PSAC to temporarily change your status to Full MIGS member and allow you to vote. You will still need to sign an official membership card once things return to normal after the pandemic and we are back in the workplace.
STEP 3: REGISTER FOR THE INFO SESSION WEBINAR
In order to ensure that members are fully informed prior to casting their ballot, the PSAC constitution requires all members to attend an information session before they vote. This session will be held by webinar and will allow members to ask questions regarding the content of the tentative memorandum of understanding. The date and time of the webinar is listed below, and you will have to register in advance. Registrations are now open. Attendance will be tracked and only those who registered and attended the full presentation will have their member profile updated on the eVoting system, enabling them to vote.
Click on the webinar link below to register for the webinar. Your PSAC ID is required to register for the webinar. It is listed in the top right corner of your voter package for easy reference or you can contact your PSAC Regional Offices (email@example.com or 613-714-4829) to obtain it.
NCR Bilingual Info Session
June 2, 2020 at 11 a.m. EDT
Please join the webinar a few minutes early to make sure you are able to log-in and address any technical problems in advance.
The webinar may not work on all tablets.
STEP 4: HOW TO VOTE
As a PSAC member working for the Canadian Museum of Nature, you will be voting on a tentative MOU with your employer between:
4 p.m. on June 2 to 4 p.m. on June 3, 2020
You can vote on the tentative MOU online or by telephone. As stated above, you must attend an information session before voting.
- Using the PIN that was sent to you by e-mail, you can vote any time from June 2nd 4:00 pm until 4:00 pm on June 3rd after you have attended a webinar outlined in Step 3.
- To vote online, go to: www.psac-une-70395.isivote.com and follow the instructions
- To vote by phone, call the voting phone number at: (877) 495-0613(ENGLISH) / (877) 495-0619(FRENCH) and follow the instructions.
- Please be aware that if you should be interrupted while voting, you may re-access the voting system to complete your voting.
- This vote is a secret ballot. How you vote is entirely confidential.