Thank you for your enquiry. Your feedback is very important to us given that it allows the Union to identify and action corrective measures regarding Phoenix, dues errors and injustices that thousands of members are suffering from and wait to resolve.
The following is an infographic of the information that we are providing members over the phone that are enquiring about their Phoenix, dues and pay issues.
List of items needed before getting started:
- Full Name
- PSAC ID Number (ideal but, not mandatory)
- Employer and Department
- Classification, Level and Step
Steps to Take:
- Make certain your contact information is current with the Union.
- Ensure to advise the Union of Phoenix, pay and dues errors or concerns.
- Ensure to advise your Employer’s Pay Centre of those errors and concerns.
- Ensure to keep your Local and Component in the loop in case of labour relations issues.
- Take a moment to review what help and guidelines may be applicable to you.
- Some frequently asked questions you may be seeking answers to.
- No access to computer and in need of assistance to fill form(s)
– NCR Members call 613 560 2560 (Ottawa) and 819 777 4647 (Gatineau).