Public Service Alliance of Canada
National Capital Regional Council Executive
Observer: Sharzad Sedigh
Staff resource person: Pierre Parker
- Discussion of October 29th council meeting agenda:
The meeting will be held on October 29th at the Palais des Congrès in Gatineau. The members raised points to be added to the agenda. Members at large must present their reports.
- Business cards and PSAC addresses
A list of the updated emails of the members was passed around because certain members were not receiving the emails
- Shared Services Canada
Members requested that the national president and vice-president John Gordan and Patty Ducharme take action against the fusion of the different services. 44 departments were affected by this decision.
- Portfolio for members at large:
- André Poliquin/Youth Committee
- Daniel Charron/ Stewards network
- Chantal Fortin/ Education committee
- David Lantier/ Strike support and lobbying
- Michèle Milotte/Lobbying
- Glenn Standen/H&S and Stewrads network
- Edward Martin/ Stewards delegate
- Imma Adonis/ Fightback Campaign
- Carl Laguerre/MASC
- Update think public :
Members are asked to participate in zone meeting and activities
- Alternate treasurer:
June Dale was elected alternate treasurer
- Finances for 2 months:
Rick Lynn asks to be patient for the next couple of month concerning committee reimbursements
- “Group Resistance”:
The “Hope in Resistance” event that will be held in Montrealon October 21st 2011was presented and discussed.
Announcements regarding various activities in the region were made.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:00 p.m.