(For years 2015 to 2018, it’s here)
This Committee plays an active role in developing the PSAC-NCR Education Program and the triennial education plan. The Committee discusses union education needs, determines how the regional should best respond to these needs and finds ways of engaging members through union education.
- Education Committee Chairperson: Chantal Fortin – email@example.com
- First Vice-Chairperson: Lee Pallotta
- Second Vice-Chairperson: Virginia Noble
- Committee’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
When we meet
- Meetings of the Education Committee are held at 5:30 p.m. on the third Tuesday of each month, online on Zoom.
- When we resume in person meetings, it will be at the PSAC Ottawa Regional Office at 233 Gilmour Street, Ottawa, in the Pat McGrath Room (6th floor). A light meal will be provided at 5 p.m. to those having confirmed their attendance.
- If you wish to attend a meeting, please send an email to email@example.com
Committee’s Terms of Reference (Adopted April 2021)