This Committee plays an active role in developing the PSAC-NCR Education Program and the triennial education plan. The Committee discusses union education needs, determines how the regional should best respond to these needs and finds ways of engaging members through union education.
- Education Committee Chairperson: Chantal Fortin – email@example.com
- Alternate Chairperson: Lee Pallotta
- Committee’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
When we meet
- Meetings of the Education Committee are held at 5:30 p.m. on the third Tuesday of each month, online or at the PSAC Ottawa Regional Office at 233 Gilmour Street, Ottawa, in the Pat McGrath Room (6th floor).
- A light meal will be provided at 5 p.m. to those having confirmed their attendance.
- If you wish to attend a meeting, please send an email to email@example.com
Committee’s Terms of Reference (Adopted June 2019)